EDDIE 40S JEANS
Channel your inner drape in these stylish turn-ups.
- Authentic high-waisted 1940's fit jeans
- Inspired by late 40's workwear
- Longer length jean, perfect for creating a wider turn-up or altering to your length
- Larger belt loops
- Red pocket lining
- Cinch back style
- Coin pockets
- Bronze stitching with our signature atomic star stitching on the back pockets
- Buttons for attaching bracers
- Approximate Total Length (Size 32) Inside leg before fold :91 cm .
- Fit advice: This style is a high waisted vintage cut so the fit a little smaller to wear higher on the waist. If you are in between sizes, you may prefer to size up
- Fabric: Main 73% Cotton 27% Polyester .
- Washing Advice: Machine wash at 30 turned inside out
How to measure
Bust / Chest
Measure across the fullest part and across the shoulder blades.
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - above your navel and below your ribcage.
Measure at the widest part.
Measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch down to the ankle bone.