BARRY 1950s CHECK JACKET
A smart-casual look for dapper gents.
- 1950's style bomber jacket
- woven check fabric
- double YKK zipper
- quality bronze lining with two inside pockets
- elasticated waist and cuffs
- Approximate Total Length (Size M) From highest shoulder point to seam : 23 inches /59 cm .
- Approximate Total Length Sleeve : 29 inches /76 cm
- Fit Advice : Fit is true to size .
- Fabric: Main 67% Polyester 30% Nylon 3% Spandex , Lining : 55% Polyester 45% Viscose
- Washing Advice: Dry clean only .
How to measure
Bust / Chest
Measure across the fullest part and across the shoulder blades.
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - above your navel and below your ribcage.
Measure at the widest part.
Measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch down to the ankle bone.