40's Shirt Dress
Red 40's Style Shirt Dress
- Classic shirt style bodice with an open neckline
- 3 functional tortoishell buttons Side zip
- The belt nips in at the waist to emphasise an hourglass shape
- Short sleeves
- Slightly flared skirt
- Land Girl Style True to original 1940's pattern
- Length from waist: approx 26 inches
- Wether to wear to work, weekend or 40's event, this dress is an easy to wear classic. Sure to turn heads in a bright bold fabric! Fabric: Poly/Viscose/Spandex Washing Instructions: 30 degrees machine wash
More from this collection
How to measure
Bust / Chest
Measure across the fullest part and across the shoulder blades.
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - above your navel and below your ribcage.
Measure at the widest part.
Measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch down to the ankle bone.