Alex Fair Isle Knitted Top Was £49 now
Layer up in vintage style with our classic Alex Fair Isle Knitted Top! Featuring an intricate pattern which has been inspired by knitwear from a remote Scottish isle - this classic item is a must have for every vintage lover, and looks great as part of a smart/casual outfit with a long sleeve shirt and a pair of our vintage style trousers!
- 1940s inspired knitted sweater vest
- Comes in an intricate pattern in earthy beiges and greys, with contrasting brown hem edges
- V-Neck with ribbed hem
- Ribbed arm holes
- Ribbed bottom hem
- Approximate Total Length (size M ): 26 inches / 66.04 cm
- Fit advice: Fit is true to size
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Washing Advice: Machine washable at 30 degrees
Tops, Knitwear, Casual Jackets & Shirts
Chest: Measure at the widest part | Waist: Measure at the narrowest part | Hips: Measure at the widest part
How to measure
Bust / Chest
Measure across the fullest part and across the shoulder blades.
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - above your navel and below your ribcage.
Measure at the widest part.
Measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch down to the ankle bone.